Marketing organizations are still feeling their way in digital. They should closely study how presidential campaigns use digital this campaign season.
- Why you should NOT follow Procter’s latest marketing advice
- Digital marketing, like you’re running for President
- Reinventing audience creation and consumer segmentation in a digital age
- Dear research supplier…why can’t you tell me why my brand sales are declining?
- Brand Loyalty, the link between attitudes and behavior…20 years later
- Five principles for how advertising NOW works
- Fixing a Brand called Marketing Research
- behavioral economics
- big data
- brand equity
- brand extensions
- brand loyalty
- concept testing
- consumer segmentation
- content marketing
- customer experience
- customer journey
- customer relationships
- data driven marketing
- data quality
- data science
- digital marketing
- food and beverage
- market research
- marketing mix modeling
- nate silver
- path to purchase
- programmatic advertising
- Research is Cool
- research transformation
- shopper insights
- shopper journey
- shopper marketing
- social media
Frequent Tags360 media advertising ARF behavioral economics branding brand loyalty brands data quality digital marketing facebook google innovation listening marketing market research media mobile path to purchase programmatic advertising research research transformation retail shopper shopper marketing social media twitter
Brand trackers misdiagnose brand decline by focusing on brand metrics when it is usually the world moving around us to which the brand is failing to adjust.
Actionable brand tracking…what a concept! How to leverage loyalty dynamics and what it can do for your brands.
The new MASB brand metric won’t make marketing better. Here is the preferred alternative
In: advertising, behavioral economics, branding, data driven marketing, digital marketing, market research, media, path to purchase, programmatic advertising, research, research transformation, shopper insights
In light of 4 new marketing truths, research is not measuring the right things anymore to help brands grow.