Advertisers, not media should now define the audience. Use consumer segments as building blocks to get both short term and long term benefits.
- Digital marketing, like you’re running for President
- Reinventing audience creation and consumer segmentation in a digital age
- Dear research supplier…why can’t you tell me why my brand sales are declining?
- Brand Loyalty, the link between attitudes and behavior…20 years later
- Five principles for how advertising NOW works
- Fixing a Brand called Marketing Research
- Four Marketing Innovation Lessons from McDonald’s all day breakfast success
- behavioral economics
- big data
- brand equity
- brand extensions
- brand loyalty
- concept testing
- consumer segmentation
- content marketing
- customer experience
- customer journey
- customer relationships
- data driven marketing
- data quality
- data science
- digital marketing
- food and beverage
- market research
- marketing mix modeling
- nate silver
- path to purchase
- programmatic advertising
- Research is Cool
- research transformation
- shopper insights
- shopper journey
- shopper marketing
- social media
Frequent Tags360 media advertising ARF behavioral economics branding brand loyalty brands data quality digital marketing facebook google innovation listening marketing market research media mobile path to purchase research research transformation retail shopper shopper insights shopper marketing social media twitter
Actionable brand tracking…what a concept! How to leverage loyalty dynamics and what it can do for your brands.
How to fix Marketing Research’s branding and “broken tools” problems in a digital, data-driven marketing age
The future of Mkt Research is to bring it into the world of action by using digital and social data and yes, still surveys .
In: advertising, behavioral economics, branding, data driven marketing, digital marketing, market research, media, path to purchase, programmatic advertising, research, research transformation, shopper insights
In light of 4 new marketing truths, research is not measuring the right things anymore to help brands grow.