Started in 2010, Rubinson Partners, Inc. (RPI) has worked with over 40 research buyers, research suppliers, and digital marketing firms to equip them for success in a digital age.
A sampling of RPI client assignments
- For Coca-Cola, consulted on the creation of the new “Brand Guidance System”, introduced across over a hundred countries
- For AOL and BBDO, supported groundbreaking research by InsightsNow as a consultant on SmartPhones usage motivations and situations to uncover app, and brand content opportunities
- For Unilever, designed and managed one of the largest and most comprehensive digital sensing and listening platforms ever created for shopper insights
- For ShareThis, led one of the largest analyses of social media sharing behavior ever conducted, showing advertisers how to leverage sharing behavior. See presentation ” Share is more than fans, friends and followers”
- For leading analytics firm, developing marketing mix models that will properly account for owned and earned media, as well as paid.
- Created the first comprehensive summary of the “app-economy” focusing on smart phones and tablets
- Helped to create a way of passively determining digital display ad effectiveness for Moat
- In partnership with InsightsNow, Inc. RPI created a next generation system for innovation called BehaviorLens ™
- For a major marketer, helping to shape a new approach to digital media measurement
- Conducted numerous workshops on shopper insights and shopper marketing
- For two leading research companies, conducted white paper examinations of their innovative methodologies
- Designed contemporary marketing research measurement methodologies for a digital age
Rubinson Partners helps you by opening digital doors…
Technology is producing bone-rattling change in everyday life. The ability to deliver location-aware offers, ad targeting based on behaviors, interests, and social targeting will change the way brands are launched and managed for growth.
Rubinson Partners opens up these possibilities to marketers and helps digital and social media firms to more effectively connect their capabilities to marketer needs. We think of it as opening digital doors so those on either side can walk through and meet one another.
Digital can be viewed as a huge opportunity or a threat. The difference is how progressive and ready for change the marketer is. There is tremendous opportunity for agile marketers and insights organizations to disrupt markets by addressing constantly emerging unmet needs. No market leader is grandfathered in anymore; ask My Space, Blackberry, or Circuit City. Like a Yankee-Red Sox game, no lead is safe.