Marketing is transforming from top down to bottom up…understand it, embrace it, master it, measure it.
- What will it take to get multi-touch marketing right?
- Why you should NOT follow Procter’s latest marketing advice
- Digital marketing, like you’re running for President
- Reinventing audience creation and consumer segmentation in a digital age
- Dear research supplier…why can’t you tell me why my brand sales are declining?
- Brand Loyalty, the link between attitudes and behavior…20 years later
- Five principles for how advertising NOW works
- behavioral economics
- big data
- brand equity
- brand extensions
- brand loyalty
- concept testing
- consumer segmentation
- content marketing
- customer experience
- customer journey
- customer relationships
- data driven marketing
- data quality
- data science
- digital marketing
- food and beverage
- market research
- marketing mix modeling
- Mobile marketing Association
- Multi Touch Attribution
- nate silver
- path to purchase
- programmatic advertising
- Research is Cool
- research transformation
- shopper insights
- shopper journey
- shopper marketing
- social media
Frequent Tags360 media advertising ARF behavioral economics branding brand loyalty brands data quality digital marketing facebook google innovation listening marketing market research media mobile path to purchase programmatic advertising research research transformation retail shopper shopper marketing social media twitter
Marketing organizations are still feeling their way in digital. They should closely study how presidential campaigns use digital this campaign season.
Brand trackers misdiagnose brand decline by focusing on brand metrics when it is usually the world moving around us to which the brand is failing to adjust.
How marketers should think differently to unlock digital marketing’s enormous ability to build brand meaning.
In: advertising, big data, customer relationships, data driven marketing, data science, digital marketing, facebook, market research, marketing, programmatic advertising, research transformation, twitter
As a user requests a webpage, the marketer’s goal is to serve the most relevant ad that has the greatest chance of response.
So what does marketing research reveal that helps to achieve this goal? Currently, very little.